BR 6-10: Different World

'Maybe Jim did want me. Maybe Lauren just wanted to hurt me. But her words were true. I could never know Jim, the man who played music. So, could I ever really know Jim?' (p. 39)


This week, I read this book: "Different World".

The main character of this story is Sam, a young girl. She is deaf. One day she go shopping and meet a young man, named Jim. Sam falls in love. After that, she go shopping again and again in spite of she doesn't have to buy anything. Sam and Jim get to know each other better and better, and go to a party together. But then, Jim's old girlfriend, Lauren, shows up. She tells Sam something about Jim that Sam didn't know. Sam is hurt, but...

This is a love story, and not complex, so if you like love stories, You will be able to enjoy this story!


Johnson, Margaret. (2003). Different WorldCambridge: Cambridge University Press.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

I read "Vanishing Cream"

I got a new PC

BR 3-8: Dead Cold