BR 6-4: Apollo's Gold

     This week, I read this book, "Apollo's Gold".
Actually, reading back through my blog, I've read this book once last year. However, I almost don't remember most of the content and story, and the review I wrote before was short, so I'll review it again.

     The main character of this story is Liz, an English archaeologist, 27 years old. One day, Liz was advised by her doctor to take holidays, and she told told her boss, Stavros, about it. Stavros suggested that she spend her holidays in his villa on an island, called Sifnos. 
     She takes holidays there and recovers, but then she gets involved in an incident...

     This is a little bit longer than other books I've read in last week, and I've been sick last week, so I may be able to understand the story perfectly, but it's a interesting story, I felt.


Moses, Antoinette. (1999). Apollo's GoldCambridge: Cambridge University Press.

コメント

  1. I almost don't remember most of the content
    I hardly remember the content

    it's a interesting story
    it's an interesting story

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

I read "Vanishing Cream"

I got a new PC

BR 3-8: Dead Cold