BR 6-1: Ten Long Years





     This week, I read this book, "Ten Long Years."
I chose this book from this series I had read before because it's been a long time since I've read books.

     The main character is Marley, a private investigator in New York. One day, when he is drinking at a bar, he meets a man named Hernandez. He said, "doesn't that look beautiful after ten years without a beer?" He had been arrested 10 years ago for drug trafficking.
     Next day, he visits Marley. He asked him to look for his friend, Mike 'Mula' Lopez. Lopez was an old friend of Hernandez, and he told Hernandez that he would give him money they've got. However, Hernandez can't find him.
     Marley starts to find Lopez, and finds someone who looks like it, but...

     The story was interesting. At this rate, I'm hoping to pick up my pace little by little.




Battersby, Alan. (2013). Ten Long Years. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.

コメント

  1. Next day, he
    The next day, he

    "doesn't that look beautiful after ten years without a beer?"
    What does "that" refer to here?

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

I read "Vanishing Cream"

I got a new PC

BR 3-8: Dead Cold