BR 3-12: Superbird

[Tomlinson]のSuperbird Level 2 (Cambridge English Readers) (English Edition)     This week, I read this book, "Superbird.". I wanted to read this since some weeks ago, and I could read this this week... This story is about humans and aliens. One day, a spaceship crashed on a strange planet, and most of clues were dead. However, A woman survived, and met the planet's residents. They could talk and be friendly, and...
     When I read this book first, I couldn't understand the situation very well, but once I found a point, I could enjoy this. This is written from alien's side, so main characters aren't human. you read this and know the structure of this book, so you would understand this story and enjoy it! please read it!



Tomlinson, Brian. (1999). Circle Games. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.

コメント

  1. It was an interesting story, so I want to recommend someone who like SF.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

I read "Vanishing Cream"

I got a new PC

BR 3-8: Dead Cold