BR 3-3: Different World

「different world cambridge english reader」の画像検索結果This week, I read this book, "Different world." A young woman, Sam is main character of this story. She is deaf since she was born. One day, she go shopping and met a man, named Jim. Seeing him, Sam falls in love. After that, she go shopping again and again in spite of she doesn't have to buy anything. Sam and Jim experience many things. Party, play in the snow, game, and so on. Finally, they ....
It was so happily story. I like to be alone in my home, but I wanted to go outside with my friends.


Johnson, Margaret. (2003). Different WorldCambridge: Cambridge University Press.

コメント

  1. The story such this book can happen in real world, so I think I can sympathize with this story. In the speaking time of the class, you connected your idea with this book, so I could imagine this book! I want to read it!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

I read "Vanishing Cream"

I got a new PC

BR 3-8: Dead Cold