BR 2-11: Just Like a Movie

Cambridge English Readers: Level 1
"It's just a movie. It's just a stupid movie."


     This week, I read "Just Like a Movie."It is a story of a man and two women. What do you do if you have no money when you want to marry someone? In this story, we can read the man's ideas and behaviors. I understood that money is important, but not all. Also, we can learn about the love. Actually, I won't marry now because I am not good at talking with girlfriends, but I felt that I needed to know what women thought and wanted, and how to talk. That's so difficult...
     In this book, a movie appear, "Forrest Gump." I heard that it was very good movie from my friend who likes movies. I want to watch it.



Leather, Sue. (2000). Just Like a Movie. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

I read "Vanishing Cream"

I got a new PC

BR 3-8: Dead Cold