BR 2-05: Blood Diamonds

Cambridge English Readers: Level 1'I know,' said Kirkpatrick. 'Don't do anything stupid.'

     This time, I read this story, "Blood Diamonds." I was interested in this book's title, so I chose this one.
     By reading this story, I could think about Guns and Money problems through the characters actions. At first, I didn't know the mean of "blood diamond," but
when I understood the mean, I was sad. And I felt that Kirkpatrick was so cool. He is a eager journalist, and he wanted to know the facts. We have to learn him, and have to think about problems in the world.



Mac-Andrew, Richard. (2005.) Blood Diamonds, Massachusetts, Cambridge University Press.

  cambridge university press
 4727 words

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

I read "Vanishing Cream"

I got a new PC

BR 3-8: Dead Cold