BR 2-04: Cheetahs in Focus

「cheetahs in focus」の画像検索結果With astonishing ability to sprint from zero to eighty kilometers an hour in just three seconds, the cheetah is the fastest animal on land. (p. 4)

This week, I read "Cheetahs in Focus." I think everyone must know about cheetahs. Yes, cheetahs are the fastest animal around the world. I told before that I liked animals, and I liked it the best when I was a child, so I chose this book. By reading this story, I didn't only know how they hunt and survive, but also be able to think many problems they had today. Not only cheetahs, many animals around the world have each problem. So we have to think and do something good for solving them.


Waring, Rob. (2009). Cheetahs in Focus. Boston: Thomson Heinle.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

I read "Vanishing Cream"

I got a new PC

BR 3-8: Dead Cold