BR 2-02: Farley the Red Panda

He was fighting for his life! (p. 8)
「farley the red panda」の画像検索結果

This time, I chose this book because I like animals, especially cute animals. I attracted by this books cover. So cute! I learned animals strength to survive and splendor of those who work with animals. But I could understand pain of them. This story is nonfiction and some nursery workers comments are written, so I moved more. Animals can't be taken care by humans forever, so we and animals have to break up some time. To read this story, I learned nursery workers pain of farewell and splendor of those who decided to do it. We can feel value of lives to read this book. Please read it!


Waring, Rob. (2008). Farley the Red Panda. Boston: Thomson Heinle

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

I read "Vanishing Cream"

I got a new PC

BR 3-8: Dead Cold