BR 3-11: Circle Games

This week, I read this book, "Circle Games." Five short stories are in this book. First is about a man who was called "Quick man." He could catch a fly by his hand, so he was called so. And , there is a story about a boy. he get angry whenever he couldn't understand something. He entered a school, and met a teacher, Mrs. Mcfee. She taught many things him, and he changed... Besides, three unique stories are. After you read all stories, you would understand the mean of this book's title, "Circle Games." I think it is easy to read because each of them are short. Please try to read this and find your favorite story!



Brennan, Frank. (2005). Circle Games. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.

コメント

  1. I want to recommend other people who haven't read it because it is interesting story and easy to read!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

I read "Vanishing Cream"

I got a new PC

I got a new gaming devices!