BR 3-2: Jojo's Story

Cambridge English Readers: Level 2     This week, I read this book, "Jojo's Story." Las week, I heard about this book from my pear. So I tried to read this. Main character of this story is a boy, Jojo. He lost his parents and brothers by the war when he was a child. One day, Two men came, and after that,he lived in a orphanage. He grew up, and he had to deside whether he become a soldier or not. If He became a soldier, he has to have a gun. His decision is....

By reading this story, I thought about many things about wars and fighting. I like to watch movies about wars, I think I can think more about wars. Please read this story.


Moses, Antoinette. (2000). Jojo's StoryCambridge: Cambridge University Press.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

I read "Vanishing Cream"

I got a new PC

BR 3-8: Dead Cold