BR 2-13: Let Me Out!


'Hi! My name's Nolan. Nice to meet you. I 'm a very good robot. Can I come home with you?'



     This week, I read this book, "Let Me Out!"  before I read, I thought that this book was a mystery, but it was different a little. It was a story of a "robot." He was made by John, and his name is Nolan. Nolan can do everything (cleaning the room, cooking, etc.), but, one day, he had feeling...
    I'm interested in AI and some problems about it, so this story was very interesting. It is said that if a perfect AI are made, we human would be conquered by them. In addition, it will come in 2045. If you are interested in them, you will be able to enjoy.

Moses, Antoinette. (2006). Let Me Out! Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

I read "Vanishing Cream"

I got a new PC

I got a new gaming devices!